August is over and Labor Day is on it’s way. This weekend, whether you are barbecuing or hanging out by the pool, the weather is going to be beautiful! With beautiful weather, however, comes a higher risk of sun-burn and facing the free radicals produced by UV damage. At Sinless Sun, we’ve compiled a list of great natural sunscreens and some tips for protecting that sexy skin of yours for one of the last big events of the summer.
PLAN AHEAD: You should always apply sunscreen on 30 minutes before going outside, and reapply every hour and a half to prevent your skin from burning.
DON’T MISS HOT SPOTS: The most forgotten areas are commonly your ears, your calves and the back of your neck, as well as your scalp! Although you can’t sunscreen up your scalp, a cute summer hat will protect your head, too.
Natural Sunscreen Top Five:
5. Jason Sport Natural Sunblock SPF 45 is made with acai to fight free radicals with antioxidants.
4. Aubrey Natural Sun SPF 30+ is made with green tea and jojoba oil to moisturize your skin.
3. Ahava Mineral Sun Protection anti-aging moisturizer is SPF 50 and uses dead sea minerals to soothe the skin.
2. John Masters Organics SPF 30 Natural Mineral Sunscreen helps fight skin-cell damage with green tea.
1. Sinless Sun Daily Mineral Guard SPF 25- Micronized titanium dioxide provides a broad-spectrum transparent barrier against UVA/UVB rays. Soybean Extract, aids in cell repair and helps reverse signs of UV damage. A unique phyto-complex improves the appearance of fine lines. The paraben-free, non-greasy formula is suitable for all skin types. Active Botanicals protect the skin against toxic radicals like ozone produced smog and smoke (”city stress”). Buy it online at our store!
Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend!